Redirecting Children's Behavior is strongly influenced by the work of Rudolf Dreikurs, MD., author of the highly acclaimed book "Children: The Challenge". The course was developed by Kathryn Kvols author of the book "Redirecting Children's Behavior".
Children's Behavior instructors
are certified by the International Network for Children and Families.
What you will gain from this course
- Reduce arguing, scolding and yelling
- Feel positive about your parenting skills
- Feel calmer and create more time for yourself
- Skills to promote agreement instead of fighting
- Promote agreement with your spouse
What your children will gain from this course
- Responsibility & initiative
- Good decision making skills
- Resistance to peer pressure
- Cooperation skills and develop successful attitudes
Who can benefit from this course
- Parents expecting or having children of any age, from toddlers to teens
- Step-Parents, Grandparents, aunts and uncles, babysitters
- Teachers, Counselors, Nurses, Social Workers, Pediatricians, or anyone
who relates to children
Challenges Facing Children and Families
The average child in America receives only 12.5 minutes per day in communication with his/her parents. On the average a child receives 400 negative comments compared to only 32 positive comments per day. In a study of children ages 1-12, the single most important determinant of children's self-esteem is the perception of how much they are valued by their parents.
Do You Recognize One of These Children?
- A Teenager Who Breaks The Rules
- A Toddler Who Demands Your Attention
- Siblings Who Fight
- The Bully Who Pushes Others Around
- The Whining Child Who Says "I Can't"
- A Child Wanting to be The Center of Attention
- A Child Who Gets into Power Struggles
This Course is for YOU!
Children create a tremendous challenge for adults. Effective strategies for today's adult/child relationships can make parenting a lot more fun. INCAF (the International Network for Children and Families) offers the "Redirecting Children's Behavior" course to deal with the stresses in today's family.
Families can be a source of rejuvenation, fun and encouragement. If this is what you want, this course is for YOU!
More than communication training, this course contains over 100 proven parenting methods for improving behavior while enhancing your child's self-esteem.
A Democratic Approach
In our fast-paced society, adults and children spend much of their time in separate environments. We all want to make the most of the time we have together, however, it can become difficult for us to give of ourselves or get what we want from our relationships.
You can have the kind of relationship with your children you have dreamed of, and you can help them develop skills to become loving, motivated and successful adults.